Tuesday 16 February 2010

How i created my front cover

In order to create my product i used software called photoshop, the first item i created was the title, the title had to be unique and is one of the most important items on the page. I made my title size 82pt so that it was the biggest text on the page, i used the font Arial then i used a seris of effects to make it stand out which included shadowing and imbossing. Following this i then added my slogan "love live music", which has two different meanings, then i could add my background colour.

Next i added the strip at the bottom of the page i did this by using the rectangle tool.











I made the strip orange because it connotes my audience research. I decided on having a strip at the bottom of the page because it will tease the audience to see what extra is in the magazine.















































































From producing the strip i can now add text into it using the T toggle tool. i sued white writing because i thought it went bext with the shade of orange i have used.






















































Next i added my other articles














































For my barcode i could use an image off the internet. The barcode is situated at the bottom of the magazine as this is the most common place for them from looking back at my research into exisiting music magazines. The final step i took was to add the issue number, web address and the date next to the bar code.




































No comments:

Post a Comment